Wednesday, April 28, 2010
4/27/10 Good day today
Well Nigh Nigh and Yeh yeh--chinese grma and gpa came today, and watched AG, and allowed me to go work out--YEa! And it is good for AG--as they can totally talk chinese to her, and also read her stories out of the chinese Bible some friends gave us--thank you C B!! And AG has a GREAT time with them! Then she took a short nap--but I never know when she is awake, as she was trained to stay in bed--when i checked on her, after checking email and emailing my Renegade friends--2 are traveling to get their daughters in 2 weeks!--she was in bed singing! I held her in front of the bathroom mirror, and for about 10 minutes!! she sang a song to me--at first I thought it might be a chinese song she had learned, but then there were some phrases i knew she was making up as she sang--daddy loves me, mommy loves me, brothers love me--the song went on and on--it was so cute, and I was just struck, even though it is hard and tiring at times, this is such a privilege God chose us for--to raise this special little girl. I just need to remember to pray daily for God to give me the strength, wisdom, and enthusiasm every day to raise her the best I can! Some times are fun--some are hard, and some are funny--I had put her in a child swing before dinner last night--she loved being spun and pushed, but got her down as it was time to chr fan--eat rice (food), but she stubbornly stayed outside till Pa got her, trying to get herself in high swing--was so funny. Pa did help her swing AFTER dinner. She is stubborn like her mom! I'll try to post a pic or too, soon. Also, will post 2nd 1/2 of trip pics within a week hopefully. Social worker is coming tomorrow for 1 month post adoption visit. We got her on 3/29!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment